LakeMaster PLUS - Dakotas + Nebraska - Version 2
The Humminbird LakeMaster PLUS Dakotas + Nebraska Edition, Version 2, micro map card with SD adapter has over 100 High Definition waters, and 345 total lakes in ND, SD and NB.
- The PLUS series allows for aerial image overlay on high-definition waters giving you the ability to use quality aerial photography to view the entry and exits of creek channels, see how far a reef or weed line extends, and pick out shallow water rock piles, steep drop-offs or other features of the lake you’ve been missing from traditional maps.
- Surveyed waters in WI include - Lake Michigan (North, South and Central); Sturgeon Bay, Loon Lake, Mississippi River Pool #4, Lost Land, Teal Lake and many more.
- LakeMaster SD/micro cards include features such as Depth Highlight, Shallow Water Highlight and Water Level Offset, which can be used exclusively with Humminbird fish finders
- Can be used with Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, allowing you to “Follow” a selected depth contour line, delivering precise, automatic boat control
- Scrollable lake list allows you to view and research lakes from your Humminbird fish finder on and off the water
- Opened packages are not eligible for return.
- LakeMaster PLUS cards are compatible with all GPS-equipped HELIX, SOLIX, ONIX and ION Series models, along with select 600-1100 Series models.
- 30-Day Cartography Warranty