X3-55FW - 55lbs-50"-12V Freshwater Hand Control Pontoon Bow Mount Digital
The X3 trolling motor is designed to deliver better performance and durability for anglers looking for the best value in the 40- to 70-pound thrust range. The X3 offers best-in-class steering performance. A dual cable pull-pull steering system eliminates slack, while the innovative patent-pending Variable Ratio Technology reduces torque steer feedback and improves responsiveness.
- Durability means reliability - rigid aircraft-grade aluminum mount, stainless steel bushings and outer shaft, and composite shaft with a lifetime guarantee.
- Quiet on the water - fewer metal-to-metal interfaces, precision bearings, and new composite locking pins eliminate more noise and ensure noise-free operation over time.
- Precision steering - dual cable pull-pull system eliminates slack and provides the best-in-class steering performance.
- Digital Power Management Technology
- Rugged Composite Shaft
- Precision Response Steering
- Variable Ratio Technology
- Composite Locking Pins
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12v
- Built-In Transducer: No
- Thrust (Pounds): 55 lbs
- Shaft Length (Inches): 50"
- Salt Water/Fresh Water: Fresh
- Mounting Style: Bow
- Control Type: Twist Tiller
- Autopilot: No
- Series: X3
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 24"W x 61"L WT: 28.8 lbs
- UPC: 022697200235
Owner's Manual (pdf)