X3- 45lbs-45"-12V Freshwater Bow Mount Trolling Motor w/ Foot Control
The MotorGuide X3 is best known for its combination of durability and reliability. The X3 trolling motor is engineered and made for anglers interested in a trolling motor running in the 40 to 70-pound thrust range.
One thing that sets the MotorGuide X3 apart from its competitors in this class is its Variable Ration Steering, a premium feature on a trolling motor this size.
Furthermore, the larger diameter shaft, composite materials, and Variable Ratio Technology steering come together in the X3 to offer durability, ease of use, and long healthy life.
The construction and composition, along with the options like the digital speed control module, give the potential of years of use. With proper care and storage, the MotorGuide X3 guarantees its owner enough power and durability to fish all the lakes they want.
- Durable and rigid aircraft-grade aluminum mount for minimum flex, along with the ability to maintain control at full thrust.
- Composite construction of shaft and steering for higher precision and longer life
- The Variable Ratio Technology reduces shaft feedback and torque steer.
- Locking pins are made of composite material to resist corrosion and damage.
- Precision bearings and a locking collar eliminate shaft clicking.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Autopilot: No
- Control Type: Foot Control
- Mounting Style: Bow
- Salt Water/Fresh Water: Fresh
- Shaft Length (Inches): 45"
- Thrust (Pounds): 45 lbs
- Built-In Transducer: No
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12v
- Series: X3
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 23"W x 65"L WT: 47 lbs
- UPC: 089287106834
Owner's Manual (pdf)