X3- 45lbs-50"-12V Freshwater Bow Mount Trolling Motor w/ Foot Control
MotorGuide's X3 is a powerful trolling motor with all the options an angler could ask. It promises better performance and durability without compromising great value.
The X3 has an energy-efficient motor that runs quietly, no matter the conditions. Fewer metal-to-metal interfaces, precision bearings, and new composite locking pins remove more noise and ensure noise-free operation over time.
Made of the rugged composite Shaft, your X3 will last through the toughest fishing trips, from place to place. Stow and deploy made easy with the mounting bracket made tough with aircraft-grade extruded aluminum to minimize flex and provide precision control under high thrust. And rest assured that it has a heavy-duty propeller that will not break easily.
This MotorGuide X3 is built to last for a long time and efficiently and effectively help you troll for fish!
- Variable ratio steering gives precision control and reduces Torque steering feedback for smoother operation.
- Dual cables for responsive and durable control
- Composite inner Shaft made to bend, not break at the first sign of trouble. The outer Shaft is made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum mounts with Stainless Steel bushings at key locations for long-term wear resistance.
- Minimal number of Metal to Metal interfaces for quieter operation
- Smooth spinning 2-blade weedless propeller
- Ergonomic heel-toe Foot pedal for easy use
- Easy motor height adjustment via hinged "door."
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Autopilot: No
- Control Type: Foot Control
- Mounting Style: Bow
- Salt Water/Fresh Water: Fresh
- Shaft Length (Inches): 50"
- Thrust (Pounds): 45 lbs
- Built-In Transducer: No
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12v
- Series: X3
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 23"W x 65"L WT: 49 lbs
- UPC: 089287106841
Owner's Manual (pdf)