X3- 55lbs-36"-12V Freshwater Bow Mount Trolling Motor w/ Foot Control
Motorguide's X3 trolling motor engineered to provide better performance and sturdiness for anglers searching for the best worth in the 40-to 70-pound thrust range. The X3 features mounting bracket built rugged with aircraft-grade extruded aluminum to lessen flex and provide precision control under high-thrust.
The X3 as well has a double link pull-pull steering system disposes of slack, while the advanced Variable Ratio Technology diminishes force steer input and further develops responsiveness.
- Improved rigidity and durability
- Easier to stow and deploy
- Wider base for added stability
- Stainless steel bushings in key wear points
- Easy motor height adjustment and motor removal
- Rugged Composite Shaft
- Precision Response Steering
- Variable Ratio Technology
- Composite Locking Pins
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Autopilot: No
- Control Type: Foot Control
- Mounting Style: Bow
- Salt Water/Fresh Water: Fresh
- Shaft Length (Inches): 36"
- Thrust (Pounds): 55 lbs.
- Built-In Transducer: No
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12v
- Series: X3
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 23"W x 58"L WT: 45 lbs.
- UPC: 089287106858
Owner's Manual (pdf)