X3- 70lbs-50"-24V Freshwater Bow Mount Trolling Motor w/ Foot Control
MotorGuide's X3 Freshwater Trolling Motor is built with robust components for quiet, reliable operation on top of its best value. Foot-controlled models give quick turns and enhanced boat control, even in challenging conditions.
The X3 boasts best-in-class steering performance. The dual cable pull-pull steering system removes idle, while the advanced Variable Ratio Technology reduces torque steer feedback and improves responsiveness.
Anglers aren't just different from the rest of the world. They're unique from each other, which is why MotorGuide provides trolling motors for a wide range of anglers, boats, and fishing styles.
- Precise dual cable steer
- Rugged aircraft-grade aluminum mount
- Unbreakable inner composite shaft with a lifetime warranty
- Easy stow and deploy mount
- Quiet on the water with fewer metal-to-metal interfaces, precision bearings, and new composite locking pins
- Available Digital Power Management for up to 5x longer battery life
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Autopilot: No
- Control Type: Foot Control
- Mounting Style: Bow
- Salt Water/Fresh Water: Fresh
- Shaft Length (Inches): 50"
- Thrust (Pounds): 70 lbs
- Built-In Transducer: No
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 24v
- Series: X3
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 23"W x 65"L WT: 53 lbs
- UPC: 089287106896
Owner's Manual (pdf)