Xi5- 55lbs-54"-12V Freshwater Wireless Trolling Motor w/Wireless Pedal & Pinpoint GPS Remote
The all-new Xi5 of MotorGuide does not disappoint in terms of reliability and durability. It is built with high-quality components that are to last in the long run. Unlike the competition, the Xi5 includes wireless capability "right out of the box," anglers can command precise motor and steering control from anywhere on the boat. A wireless foot pedal is standard with freshwater models. Plus, we've made it stealthy quiet, and silky smooth. And you'll also see thoughtful details that make it safe and easy to use.
- Sophisticated Steering Transmission - From its ball bearings that reduce friction and wear, to custom seals that keep water and dust out, to an extra-rigid shaft support tube - the Xi5 steering transmission delivers dependable, quiet, precise performance.
- Fully-Protected Electronics - The high-efficiency electronics are fully encapsulated in a high-tech coating, making them impervious to water and dust. There's also a protection circuit that prevents lower unit damage if the prop is stalled.
- Composite Shaft - The composite shaft can take on any obstructions that get in its way. It'll bend but won't break. That's why it's backed with a lifetime warranty.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Autopilot: Yes
- Control Type: Foot Control
- Mounting Style: Bow
- Salt Water/Fresh Water: Fresh
- Shaft Length (Inches): 54"
- Thrust (Pounds): 55 lbs
- Built-In Transducer: Yes
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12v
- Series: Xi5
- Box Dimensions: 11"H x 20"W x 67"L WT: 53.5 lbs
- UPC: 089287106919
Owner's Manual (pdf)