Xi5 80lbs-45"-24V Wireless Trolling Motor - Freshwater - Sonar/GPS
Built to surpass the expectations of today's discriminating customer, the Xi5 waves its reputation. It's designed to be solid consistently - and sturdy as time goes on. Unlike the other in the market, the Xi5 includes wireless ability "right out of the box," anglers can maneuver precise motor and steering control from anywhere on the boat. A wireless foot pedal is standard with freshwater models. In addition, it is sneaky quiet, and silky smooth. Furthermore, you'll likewise see insightful subtleties that make it protected and simple to use.
Status Indicators at a Glance
Wireless Pedal for Precise Control
Next-Gen Digital Technology
- Sophisticated Steering Transmission - From its ball bearings that reduce friction and wear, to custom seals that keep water and dust out, to an extra-rigid shaft support tube - the Xi5 steering transmission delivers dependable, quiet, precise performance.
- Fully-Protected Electronics - The high-efficiency electronics are fully encapsulated in a high-tech coating, making them impervious to water and dust. There's also a protection circuit that prevents lower unit damage if the prop is stalled.
- Composite Shaft - The composite shaft can take on any and all obstructions that get in its way. It'll bend, but won't break. That's why it's backed with a lifetime warranty.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Autopilot: Yes
- Control Type: Wireless Remote
- Mounting Style: Bow
- Salt Water/Fresh Water: Fresh
- Shaft Length (Inches): 45"
- Thrust (Pounds): 80 lbs
- Built-In Transducer: Yes
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 24v
- Series: Xi5
- Box Dimensions: 11"H x 20"W x 67"L WT: 55 lbs
- UPC: 022697940803
Owner's Manual (pdf)