Easi-Troll ST Manual Downrigger
MORE CONTROL EVERY TURN.
Take responsibility for controlled depth fishing when you outfit your boat with the Easi-Troll™ manual downriggers. Ideal for smaller boats, each model takes into consideration fast line retrieval and controlled, one-handed weight descent.
FAST RETRIEVAL RATE.
The Easi-Troll models include an advanced design that allows you to pull your lines back in with less cranking exertion. The faster you can retrieve your lines, the faster you can return to reeling in fish.
CONTROLLED WEIGHT DESCENT.
Get controlled, exact lure positioning because of the One-Hand Clutch Deploy on all Cannon manual downriggers. It's intended to slowly, accurately lower down your weight and bait into the strike zone.
- Fast, effortless 1.5:1 retrieval speed
- One-Hand Clutch Deploy for simple, precise bait positioning
- Enclosed boom end pulley prevents line jumping
- Easy-Access Universal Mounting Base - same as our electric models
- Single axis rod holder - fully adjustable, both front to back and side to side
- 24" Stainless Steel Boom
- Ergonomic crank handle
- Three-digit depth counter
- Pre-spooled with 150' of 150-lb test stainless steel cable and includes a line release
- Limited lifetime warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Boom Length (Inches): 24"
- Cable Length (Feet): 150'
- Manual/Electric: Manual
- Rod Holder Included: Yes
- Spool Construction: Plastic
- Swivel Base Included: No
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 15"W x 27"L WT: 13.4 lbs
- UPC: 029402037759
Owner's Manual (pdf)