Lake-Troll Manual Downrigger
Get into the strike zone and let the fish come to you.
GET IN THE GAME
These dedicated, durable downriggers are perfect for smaller boats and anglers just beginning to understand the advantage of fishing a downrigger. These manual downriggers are built to deliver trusted Cannon® performance while standing up to harsh saltwater conditions.
The Lake-Troll employs a clutch/brake for controlled, safe descent without cranking. It features a durable copolymer boom. It also has a convenient line release mounted on a tab-lock base. Break into downrigging with one of the competent manual models.
- Vertical spool designed with clutch/brake system for safe, controlled one-handed weight descent
- Quick mount tab-lock base
- Swivel-head depth counter
- 18" copolymer boom
- Pre-spooled with 100 feet of stainless steel cable
- Includes line release and tube style rod holder
- Saltwater-resistant construction
- Limited lifetime warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Boom Length (Inches): 18"
- Cable Length (Feet): 100'
- Manual/Electric: Manual
- Rod Holder Included: Yes
- Spool Construction: Plastic
- Swivel Base Included: No
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 13"W x 25"L WT: 9 lbs
- UPC: 029402030149