MAGNUM 5 ST Electric Downrigger
The Magnum 5 ST electric downrigger emphasizes the fastest retrieval rate on the market (250 feet per minute) as well as a Short-Stop feature that keeps the boat from swinging weight.
Outfitted with 24" heavy-duty stainless steel boom and fixed mounting base. The Magnum is designed tougher and smarter to make you a better angler. The Cannon Edge Design includes fewer moving parts, one-piece composite construction, a redesigned boom end, protected circuit boards, and easy access to the spool, switches, plugs, and mounting knobs.
- 250-feet-per-minute retrieval rate is the fastest in the industry
- Short-Stop - at the push of button, Short Stop automatically retrieves the weight and stops it at the waterline, so you can get back to fishing without worrying about boat damage from swinging weights
- Positive Ion Control emits positive ions from the cable to combat the negative ions from your boat, creating a fish-attracting field of energy
- Includes dual axis adjustable rod holder and mounting base
- 24" heavy-duty stainless steel boom
- IP 68 waterproof power cord
- Easy spool access
- Three-digit depth counter
- Integrated ball storage hook
- 20-lb weight capacity
- Includes line release and 250' of 150-lb test stainless steel cable
- Corrosion-resistant construction
- Limited lifetime warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Boom Length (Inches): 24"
- Cable Length (Feet): 250'
- Manual/Electric: Electric
- Rod Holder Included: Yes
- Spool Construction: Stainless Steel
- Swivel Base Included: No
- Box Dimensions: 11"H x 16"W x 24"L WT: 24 lbs
- UPC: 029402033508
Owner's Manual (pdf)