Fish Seeker - Chartreuse
Now it's easy to precisely control trolling depth without a heavy lead ball sinker or downrigger. With the innovative Fish Seeker from Davis Instruments, anglers can select any trolling depth from 5' to 80'.
Planes out when it reaches its set depth for very little pull on the rod, eliminating the need for downriggers and lead core line.
Rises to the surface when a fish strikes. Not for use with deep-diving lures.
Also called fishing divers, jet diver, seeker fishing, or dipsy divers for trolling.
- Trolling does not have to be a real drag with Fish Seeker! At 2.0 mph (0 .44 m/s), you can choose any trolling depth from 5 to 80' (1.5 to 25M).
- Use for salt or freshwater fishing with 6-25lb test line. A good replacement for outriggers and heavy lead ball sinkers
- Simply choose the right setting for desired depth, let out enough lines, and troll at slow speed.
- Fish Seeker will flip over with each strike so you will fight only the fish, not the gear.
- Great for Salmon, Trout, Steelhead, Walleye, Crappie, and Striper.Not for use with deep diving lures.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Quick Guide (pdf)