Edge 70 - 24V-70lb-52" Freshwater Bow-Mount Latch Door Foot Control Trolling Motor
The Minn Kota Edge allows you to come forward to slippery stump fields, tangled weed beds, or rebuffing wind and waves. Challenges like those usually mean bigger fish. Furthermore, you can adapt to the situation when you have the rigid, rugged construction of Edge foot control.
The updated motor mounts on the Edge motors feature an extruded upper arm made from marine-grade anodized aluminum built for years of trouble-free use.
The Edge cable-steer motors feature a redesigned motor head constructed of highly impact-resistant, hybrid composite material for unmatched durability. The head also integrates a high-visibility directional indicator. And the ultra-responsive foot pedal is ergonomically designed for precise speed and steering control.
Edge motors also utilize a Latch & Door mounting system to remove the motor for security and storage easily. Adding to its ruggedness, The Edge has a composite shaft guaranteed for life.
- Edge L & D Trolling Motor
- Latch and door bracket gives a rock-solid hold and easy removal
- Made with a high-impact composite material for unparalleled durability
- 5-speed settings for dialing in the right speed control when trolling
- Directional indicator built into the top of trolling motorhead on Edge foot control models
- Power prop for 3-1/4" motor diameters
- Delivers extra power to push heavy throw vegetation
- Includes prop pin, nut, and washer
- Indestructible composite shaft
- Cool, quiet power runs cool to extend trolling motor life.
Hit the water with the Minn Kota Edge 70-lb Thrust Freshwater Bow Mount Trolling Motor. Don't get tricked with the size, and this compact piece is designed with extruded, anodized aluminum for rugged, straightforward strength.
Add an unshakable Latch and Door mount to the Minn Kota Edge 70 lb thrust trolling motor for an impact-resistant composite head, and one has a motor that is great for smaller boats and big days on the water.
The 52" shaft has different elements like a directional indicator, five-speed settings, and an impact point heel-toe/cable steer foot pedal to get only the thrust required. The bow mount trolling motor can manage vast water or heavy vegetation, so the angler has greater mobility. It incorporates the prop pin, nut, and washer to get on the water rapidly. Take on a freshwater river, lake, or stream with the Minn Kota Edge 70-lb Thrust Freshwater Bow Mount Trolling Motor.
Latch & Door Design
Directional Indicator - Edge
Cool, Quiet Power
Indestructible Composite Shaft
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-Ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Included Propeller: Power Prop (MKP-32)
- Autopilot: No
- Control Type: Foot Control
- Mounting Style: Bow
- Salt Water/Fresh Water: Fresh
- Shaft Length (Inches): 52"
- Thrust (Pounds): 70 lbs
- Built-In Transducer: No
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 24v
- Max. Amp Draw: 42
- Speed Control: 5-Speed
- Series: Edge
- Box Dimensions: 10"H x 21"W x 66"L WT: 58 lbs
- UPC: 029402036356