X3-55FW - 55lbs-50"-12V Digital Freshwater Hand Control Bow Mount Trolling Motor
The X3 trolling motor is dedicated to delivering better performance and durability for anglers looking for the best value in the 40- to 70-pound thrust range. The X3 offers best-in-class steering performance. A dual cable pull-pull steering system eliminates slack, while the innovative patent-pending Variable Ratio Technology reduces torque steer feedback and improves responsiveness.
- Durability means reliability - rigid aircraft-grade aluminum mount, stainless steel bushings and outer shaft, and composite shaft with a lifetime guarantee.
- Quiet on the water - fewer metal-to-metal interfaces, precision bearings, and new composite locking pins eliminate more noise and ensure noise-free operation over time
- Precision steering - dual cable pull-pull system eliminates slack and provides the best-in-class steering performance.
- Digital Power Management Technology
- Rugged Composite Shaft
- Precision Response Steering
- Variable Ratio Technology
- Composite Locking Pins
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12v
- Built-In Transducer: No
- Thrust (Pounds): 55 lbs
- Shaft Length (Inches): 50"
- Salt Water/Fresh Water: Fresh
- Mounting Style: Bow
- Control Type: Twist Tiller
- Autopilot: No
- Series: X3
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 24"W x 62"L WT: 40.3 lbs
- UPC: 022697200198
Owner's Manual (pdf)