Xi3-70FW - 70lb-54"-24V Freshwater Bow Mount Trolling Motor - Wireless Control - Sonar/GPS
You'll have it all with the MotorGuide® Xi3 Freshwater Wireless Remote Trolling Motor as it is quiet, responsive, easy to use. It also comes with Sonar and GPS. You can say this trolling motor has an edge of performance over those in the market.
Outfitted with Pinpoint GPS, it provides three times the precision as any competitor's trolling motor GPS and a tighter hold on your anchor point to help you catch more fish than ever.
It uses programmable routes to follow depth and structure, or you can opt for a sonar history to track back and find fish or structure. An onboard status indicator lets you motorize your uniqueness at a glance with illuminating LED status lights.
The stow and deploy system operates twice as efficiently as the next motor in its class. The SecureStep makes stowing and deploying easy and safe from a comfortable standing position. With the MotorGuide Xi3 Freshwater Wireless Remote Trolling Motor with Sonar and GPS, boating has never been so powerful yet effortless.
- The most feature-rich freshwater trolling motor in its class
- Wireless, quiet, responsive, and easy to use
- Remote control right out of the box—no add-on required
- Built-in Pinpoint GPS compatibility with select Lowrance® displays
- 3 times as precise as competitors' GPS
- Tighter hold on your anchor point
- Onboard status indicator with informative LED lights
- SecureStep refreshingly easy stow and deploy system
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 24v
- Built-In Transducer: Yes
- Thrust (Pounds): 70 lbs
- Shaft Length (Inches): 54"
- Salt Water/Fresh Water: Fresh
- Mounting Style: Bow
- Included Propeller: 3-Blade Machete
- Control Type: Wireless Remote
- Series: Xi3
- Box Dimensions: 11"H x 21"W x 68"L WT: 47 lbs
- UPC: 022697020840
Owner's Manual (pdf)