Xi5 80lbs-54"-24V Wireless Freshwater Trolling Motor w/Wireless Pedal & Pinpoint GPS and Sonar
The Xi5 is built to surpass the expectations of the scrutinizing customer. It's equipped to be dependable consistently - and sturdy as time goes on. Unlike the others, the Xi5 incorporates wireless ability "right out of the box," anglers can control precise motor and steering control from anywhere on the boat. A wireless foot pedal is necessary with freshwater models. Additionally, it is designed sleekly quiet and silky smooth. Furthermore, you'll likewise see insightful subtleties that make it protected and simple to use.
Status Indicators at a Glance
Wireless Pedal for Precise Control
Next-Gen Digital Technology
- Sophisticated Steering Transmission - From its ball bearings that reduce friction and wear, to custom seals that keep water and dust out, to an extra-rigid shaft support tube - the Xi5 steering transmission delivers dependable, quiet, precise performance.
- Fully-Protected Electronics - The high-efficiency electronics are fully encapsulated in a high-tech coating, making them impervious to water and dust. There's also a protection circuit that prevents lower unit damage if the prop is stalled.
- Composite Shaft - The composite shaft can take on any and all obstructions that get in its way. It'll bend, but won't break. That's why it's backed with a lifetime warranty.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Autopilot: Yes
- Control Type: Foot Control
- Mounting Style: Bow
- Salt Water/Fresh Water: Fresh
- Shaft Length (Inches): 54"
- Thrust (Pounds): 80 lbs
- Built-In Transducer: Yes
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 24v
- Series: Xi5
- Box Dimensions: 11"H x 20"W x 67"L WT: 65 lbs
- UPC: 089287106926
Owner's Manual (pdf)