Prop Master Propeller Wrench
The Prop Master™ is the original molded propeller wrench.
This 1-1/16" six point socket style prop wrench is made of high tensile strength, indestructible nylon. It is totally resistant to fuel, sun, salt water, and other chemicals. The Prop Master™ is less expensive than metal wrenches which rattle and can cause damage to your boat. However, it has plenty of brawn to get the job done. The Prop Master™ will tighten all 1 1/16" propeller nuts without slipping or stripping. (OMC, Johnson and Evinrude, - over 40 HP, Mercury - over 50 HP) High visibility color makes it easy to locate in dark boat compartments. The Prop Master™ also has a 9/16" garboard drain plug socket on the reverse side. Will not corrode in the salt water environment.
- Fits All 1-1/16” Prop Nuts (40hp & up)
- Rugged Nylon Resists Stripping
- 9/16” Garboard Drain Socket on Back
- Non-Corrosive in Salt Environment
- High Visibility Yellow makes wrench easy to find
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Pitch: N/A
- Material: Polymer
- Diameter (Inches): 0.6875
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 6"W x 16"L WT: 0.6 lbs
- UPC: 733572020007