Express® Mach4™- EX1/EX2-1411-4 - 4-Blade - Right Hand - Stainless Steel Propeller
Turning Point has taken the demonstrated strategies that prompted Hustler®, the world's best-performing aluminum propellers, and applied them to their stainless steel propellers. Incorporating more durable materials, more corrosion resistance, higher gloss, and new casting innovation with state-of-the-art designs, Turning Point gives you the new Express® Mach4™ Propellers.
They have re-designed the stainless propeller production process to bring best-in-class casting advancements and race-proven finish and tuning practices to their new line of Express props. Turning Point's SpeedShop™, Blueprinting, and MaxSpeed™ Dyno Balance Processes, a $500 choice with different manufacturers, are standard on each prop.
Now manufactured in the industry's leading TP17 stainless, the Express Mach4 series is perfect for any application that demands enhanced acceleration, cornering, and load carrying capabilities. It has 20 percent more Chromium than the competition for improved finish and corrosion resistance.
This prop series is best suited for watersports, sterndrive boats, tri-toons, bay boats, and any vessel that can use the stern lift. It is the best upgrade of older stainless designs from the '70s, '80s, 90's, and '00's and will outrun most newer props, including five blade ski props.
If you are searching for the further developed holeshot and the capacity to plane at lower speeds, consider a Turning Point Express® Mach4™ Stainless Steel Four-Blade prop.
Turning Point Express® Mach4™ Stainless Steel Propellers include premium materials with a profoundly developed production process.
- SpeedShop™ BluePrint process
- MaxSpeed™ Dyno balance processes
- Proprietary TP17™ stainless steel
- "Best in class" reversibility
- Tuned vents for the fast hole shot
- Performance tuned pitch and rake angles
- Four-blades improve holeshot and planing ability at lower speeds compared to three-blade designs
When Turning Point designs another prop for a given category, they distinguish the best performing OEM and Aftermarket stainless steel props in the market that squeezes into that category. A superior aluminum and stainless steel version are designed simultaneously using a similar geometry and drawing. Through testing, Turning Point's engineers adjust the design until it performs better than the most competitive Stainless Steel prop.
Proprietary Stainless Steel, TP17™
Large Free Flowing Exhaust Ports
NOTE: Turning Point Propeller installations require both a Propeller Housing and a Hub Kit purchased separately. You do NOT need to purchase a hub kit if you own one of the following hub systems and it is in serviceable condition:
- Turning Point Propellers® #502
- Mercury® Flo-Torq® II
- Michigan Wheel® XHS®
- Solas® Rubex® RBX™
Why upgrade to a Tuning Point stainless steel propeller?
- Stainless steel propellers are much more durable than aluminum.
- Significant better performance over competitive aluminum propellers. (Minimal performance difference, around 0.51mph speed gain over Turning Point Aluminum Propeller Designs.)
- Expect better performance over competitive OEM and Aftermarket Stainless Steel propellers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Rotation: Right
- Diameter (Inches): 14"
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Pitch: 11
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 14"W x 15"L WT: 16 lbs
- UPC: 652480206658